Do you have a desire to serve as a volunteer Board member or District Delegate for the Natomas Park Master Association? The Association is pleased to announce that the Board and Delegate candidacy period is now open through Friday, April 14, 2017 at 4:00 PM.
Monthly meetings, including agenda and packet review time – 20 to 25 hours:
- Executive session – Contract formation, personnel matters, delinquent assessments/liens/foreclosures, and legal issues.
- Open session – Committee and management reports, financial summary, Club projects, old and new business. Members are provided two opportunities to address agenda items or make comment to the Board.
- Hearings – Member disciplinary action for CC&R and Bylaw violations.
- Member Committees – Act as liaison to at least one committee (Club/Social, Finance, Safety, Parks/Schools, etc.).
- Executive Committees – Two Board members meet via email or in person to review project scopes and bids, assess rules and policies, delegate duties to member committees.
Additional meetings include: Orientation, strategic planning, special elections (Club Repair and Renovation, CC&R revision), and annual budget preparation.
If you’re interested in serving, please return the Candidate Information Profile to email@example.com by April 14, 2017 by 4:00pm. If you need more information, contact the management office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-925-9200.
Documentation (right click to download):
- Candidate Information and Profile Form
- Sample Board Meeting Calendar
- Community Association Statue Book, 2017