Natomas Park Mommies (NPM) is a network of moms and moms‐to‐be designed to provide a supportive community within Natomas Park to share the joys and trials of parenthood. Joining the Natomas Park Mommies is a great way to make new friends for you and your families! With your annual $20 membership, you will be part of an amazing group of Natomas Park Moms and you will have access to a year of social events.
- Family Parties. Three/four family parties a year. Parties are usually held in the lounge/party room of the Natomas Park Clubhouse. They usually include food and fun games entertainment for kids.
- Monthly Social Activiti We also have many smaller get‐togethers including age specific playgroups, picnics, field trips, and a monthly Mommies Night Out.
- Super Mommies. If you are expecting or in need of a helping hand for any reason, our Super Mommies program is here for you! Our Super Mommies program will deliver meals, childcare, and any other help you need un?l you are back on your feet.
- Social Media. Members can use our Natomas Park Mommies Facebook Group to RSVP for events, organize parties or sub‐groups, communicate with other members, and to do some mommy bragging (or venting).
- Monthly Communications. We send our members (via e‐mail) NPM News, our newsletter, a calendar of events and our membership roster.
To join or for more information, please e‐mail: email@example.com.