Do you love your community here at Natomas Park? Do you have a desire to serve as a volunteer Board Member or District Delegate for the Natomas Park Master Association? It’s election time and Natomas Park Master Association is looking for incredible candidates with the pride and desire to serve their community! The Association is pleased to announce that the Board and Delegate candidacy period is now open through Friday, April 15, 2018 at 4:00 pm.
This year, there are TWO Board seats open, FIVE District Delegate and FIVE Alternate Delegate seats.
Here’s what to expect while serving as a Board member.
Monthly meetings, including agenda and packet review time – 20 to 25 hours:
Executive session – Contract formation, personnel matters, delinquent assessments/liens/foreclosures, and legal issues.
Open session – Committee and management reports, financial summary, Club projects, old and new business. Members are provided two opportunities to address agenda items or make comment to the Board.
Hearings – Member disciplinary action for CC&R and Bylaw violations.
Member Committees – Act as liaison to at least one committee (Club/Social, Finance, Safety, Parks/Schools, etc.).
Executive Committees – Two Board members meet via email or in person to review project scopes and bids, assess rules and policies, delegate duties to member committees.
Additional meetings include: Orientation, strategic planning, special elections (Club Repair and Renovation, CC&R revision), and annual budget preparation.
If you’re interested in serving, please return the Candidate Information Profile to email@example.com by April 15, 2018 by 4:00 pm.
If you need more information, contact the management office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916)-925-9200.
Important Dates to remember:
- Friday, April 13, 2018, at 4:00 pm: Deadline to return Candidate Application
- Monday, April 30, 2018: Mail notices and ballots
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018: The candidates table will be placed at the Club
- Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 6:30 pm: Candidate Forum
- Monday, June 4, 2018, at 5:00 pm: Deadline to return ballots: postmarked by June 1 and received by June 4 at 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018, at 5:00 pm: Annual District Membership Meeting (ballots counted for Delegate election)
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018, at 6:30 pm: Annual Delegate Meeting (ballots counted and Delegate ballots cast for Board election)
Documentation (right click to download):
- Candidate Information and Profile 2018
- Elections Policy
- Election Calendar
- Second Amended Restated CCRs